We are proud to sponsor the most recent Food Safety Magazine eBook, Plant Pathogens: Contamination and Identification. In this eBook, you will find a helpful collection of articles that provide guidance and support from various food safety experts on how to identify and destroy pathogens that may be hiding in your factory.
The articles included are:
- STEC, EHEC, or E. coli O157? Differentiating between Targets
By Patrick Bird, M.Sc.
- Being the Third Eye in a Plant with a Problem – Listeria, Salmonella, Extraneous Material or Worse?
By Carl Custer, Ph.D.
- Pre-Analytical Sample Preparation in Food Microbiology: An Overview
By Byron Brehm-Stecher, Ph.D.
- Analytical Testing in Food Safety Continues to Grow
By Bob Ferguson
- Environmental Listeria Monitoring: Seek and Destroy Pathogens
By Mike Cramer, CQA
Download your FREE ebook today here .
And if you would like to discuss your specific needs for pathogens, whether it be for testing, identification or even Environmental Monitoring, reach out to our team for guidance: email@example.com